Thursday October 4th, from 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm, THE PLENARY hall, PARIS CONVENTION CENTER, PORTE DE VERSAILLES PAVILION 7.3.
Organised thanks to the coaching of Béatrice Duboisset, Mondial Women consultant, Founder of Humeaning #ConsommActrices
The 2018 Paris Motor Show, a socially engaged event
The Mondial Paris Motor Show places women at the heart of its 2018 edition with the launch of Mondial Women.
The Paris Motor Show has already taken initiatives in 2018 by sponsoring a female crew during the 4L Trophy and the 28th edition of the Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles du Maroc.
Mondial Women is a unifying label, bringing together *organizations which participate in the promotion of women in the worlds of automobiles, motorcycles and mobility.
The highpoint will be a conference on Thursday October 4th with a dozen inspiring and striking talks with, among others:
– Valérie Brusseau: Engineering General Manager at Renault – Nissan – Mitsubishi
– Monique Danielou: Interior System Engineering Vice President at Faurecia
– Linda Jackson : CEO Citroën
– Brigitte Gresy : Inspector for Social Affairs since 2006, specialist on the issues of gender equality and author of the report on professional equality handed to the minister of Labour in July 2009, she is the Secretary General of the High Council on professional equality. She is also a member of the High Council for gender equality.
– Myriam Amrouni: Entrepreneur, she opened Mymy Rider (a motorcycle repair shop coupled with a women accessories store)
– Aurélie Hoffmann: Entrepreneur in pharmacy, she is a motorcycle driver by passion and for her hobbies.
But also a student in aerodynamics, an apprentice in bodywork, the automotive strategy’s global head of one of the digital giants, a mathematician and a researcher at Michelin.
The female speakers will representative of all ages and links of the Industry’s work chain: from the CEO to the dealership saleswoman, from the head of Human Resources to the plant or design manager, the mechanic, the racing driver, the start-up creator, the student…
The #ConsommActrices (Women consumers) in the automobile, motorcycle and mobility sectors
With this initiative, the 2018 Paris Motor Show wants to promote the role women play in the sectors of automobiles, motorcycles and mobility. Contrary to popular opinion, women are also passionate about these sectors and this attraction could shape tomorrow’s market demands.
Whether they be racing drivers, professionals in marketing or communications, technicians working for a manufacturer or equipment manufacturer, the automobile, motorcycle and mobility industries offer great and diverse opportunities to enable women to reach their highest potential.
* the CCFA (the committee for French automobile manufacturers), the CNPA (the French council for automobile professionals), Elles Bougent, the ESTACA (graduate school in aeronautics and automotive),
Femmes en Mouvement, Femmes Ingénieurs, the FFC (the bodywork industry federation) the FIEV (the vehicle equipment industry federation), the FFM women’s committee (French motorcycling federation), the FIA (the International Automobile Federation), the Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles, the PFA (Automobile and Mobility industries), the SIA (the automobile engineers Society), Toutes en Moto and WAVE.
The 2018 Paris Motor Show will take place from October 4th to 14th, 2018
THE PARIS MOTOR SHOW: pavilion 1, 4 and 5 from October 4th to 14th, 2018.
MONDIAL DE LA MOTO: pavilion 3 from October 4th to 14th, 2018.
MONDIAL DE LA MOBILITE: pavilion 2.2 from October 4th to 14th, 2018.
MONDIAL.TECH : pavilion 7.3 from October 2nd to 6th, 2018.
OPENING DAYS FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC FOR THE PARIS MOTOR SHOW, the MONDIAL DE LA MOTO and the MONDIAL DE LA MOBILITE
• From October 4th to 14th, 2018: 10.00 am – 8.00 pm
• Late-night openings:
Thursday 4th, Friday 5th and Saturday 6th of October,
Wednesday 10th, Thursday 11th and Friday 12th of October: 8.00 pm – 10.00 pm
OPENING DAYS MONDIAL.TECH with the MONDIAL.TECH TICKET
• From October 2nd to 3rd, 2018: 8:30 am – 7 :00 pm
• Form October 4th to 5th, 2018: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
• October 6th, 2018: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
MONDIAL.TECH is accessible upon presentation of a PARIS MOTOR SHOW ticket on Saturday October 6 th from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Paris motor show: https://tickets.mondial-paris.com/fr
Mondial.Tech : https://mondial.tech/ticketing/
One ticket grants access to all the pavilions (Motor, Moto and Mobilité). New rate offers will be available (off-
peak hours, late admission etc.)
• Adults: from 9 € to 18 € in presale
• Reduced fee for youngs ages 11 to 17 (id document required): 9 €
• Free for children under age 11
• Groups (+ 15 people): 14 € per person
• Late-night openings: 9€ in pre-sale (rate valid every day, for one late-admission ticket, 2h before the Show closes)